Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This is what's up:

Hi friends :)

So I had decided a few weeks ago that during the internship I was totally going to start blogging. But then I saw Danielle Cohens blog, and I was like HEY why not start now?? 

That's all my brain is, thoughts. I've got such a preachers mind. When I see or read something I'm always thinking how can I apply that to my life, or someone else's life, or this could totally be a great sermon. So anyways my point is that I'm going to start writing all these things so maybe someone will read it and be radically changed :) or just enjoy my witty blogs, or just give me something to do. THAT'S RIGHT. 

(agh! my heart keeps doing this freaky thing like beating weird but it feels like someone is in my heart and hitting something against my ribs because it's hard and loud) 

I have SO much that I could totally write about right now, but I'm not going to yet. (Um my dad is watching some asian guy like sing... he's in the band journey or something... just odd...AHH just saw a girl flash the band or crowd, dang rockers)

I'll end in this, tomorrow: I'm going to see Christine Caine @ Shoreline. I am beyond excited, she is so amazing, and no doubt she is going to bring a great message. :)

Also tomorrow I will be blogggggging about: The fear of the Lord. Because that's what I just got done reading/studying and it's so vital to growing in your relationship with God. So I want to share. 

Love love love.

(watching astros game BOO I want rangers)

No comments:

Post a Comment