Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You're worth fighting for.



So life has been pretty busy lately. No time to breath. I've been good at managing school, work, and social life, but somehow the sleep part got lost in all of that. Who needs sleep right? That one rappers got it right: "I can sleep when I die" hahaa or not, I'm going to be partying in heaven my friend.

Ok so two weeks ago I went on a trip to Oregon and drove allllll the way back with my dad and aunt. It was a wicked awesome drive. SO BEAUTIFUL! We were able to stop in some cool places and see family, like San Diego, Vegas, and the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon was so sick. Amazed at the beauty God created, it's unreal.

Mmm last Monday I had the privilege to attend a John Mayer concert. OMG. It was beyond amazing. He is phenomenal live. It was totally sweet to see one of my favorite artist live :)
Now it's spring break. All I've been doing is working. SXSW started today. I'm already missing a million good shows, makes me angry. But on a much brighter note: i BOUGHT A NEW CAR!! 2000 Mustang Convertible. Let me tell you, it's sexy. God is so good to me, he seriously does work everything out for my good. It's amazing how good He is when we are so undeserving of such a love.


Today I was at Wednesday night service at church and during worship God just put on my heart, "Heather, I fight for you." And it just stuck with me all night. Like MY God fights for ME. All through my life I've felt like I'm not worth fighting for, and that I'm not that valuable or important. I've messed up and I always feel like nobody's really fought for me. But then God hit me with that: Heather, I FIGHT for you. I don't have to fight, He fights for me. No matter what injustice has been done, little or big, he's got my back. He cares enough, He loves me enough, and I matter enough. THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE FIGHTS FOR US. He fights our battles for us. That just blows my mind. A people so undeserving. Our God never ceases to amaze me. People may disappoint and people come and go, but my God stays the same, and my God never leaves my side.

Anyways, life is good right now. Real good :)

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
-Helen Keller

PEACE AND LOVE BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment